Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Blog

So I recently decided to start a blog seeing as I'm one of the only ones in my close family that doesn't have an active blog. Now I used to think that blogs only were in place for people who couldn't communicate with people in real life..... but the more blogs that I read including my sisters it really started to show that this was not true. However I still don't know exactly what I'm going to blog about except my Bemidji escapades and the time that I'm up at school (which still seems far too long for me). Now for those of you who don't know Bemidji is closer to Americas hat then the Twin Cities where I call my home. It tends to get nice and cold up here with a large amount of snow and ice. The snow is lacking this year which unlike some people I don't actually mind. I like the ice and can handle the cold but the snow drives me nuts. Now after a great weekend with Joe Larsen up here enjoying a lot of hockey it has once again become the dull north woods. The plus side is getting to go home in a week to see my beavers face my gophers in a WCHA clash. This one really is gonna be hard to cheer for one and not the other. I've loved the gophers since I was born and still bleed maroon and gold Ski-U-Mah but I have come to adore the Beavers. So we will see.

It seems like mid-week just about every week I die thinking about going home. Its gotten tougher the longer I am away. I wanna go home just about every weekend but the boss man usually has a different idea. This adds to my stress about 5 fold, but enough complaining.

For now it seems like country music and studying will have to hold me over till next weekend when I get to go home see the fam and friends which will help exponentially. Till the next time Yukon you will always be my puppy, Grandpa you are always closer than I will know, love to the fam........











And you stay classy Bemidji

1 comment:

  1. Ya Aj!!Makes me feel guilty about my lack of bloggs!! Looking forward to hugging you too. oxox MaaMaa

    ReplyDelete