Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

So it ended up to be a huge weekend for the Bemidji State Beavers with a SWEEP of the #10 Colorado College. I watched Friday nights come from behind victory from the most comfortable seat in the house...... No  unfortunately I wasn't in a suite at the Sanford Center I watched from my couch. It was a great game by the Beavers scoring three in the third. I watched with much frustration as the Gophers fell to Denver but there was always hope for Saturday.

I watched the Beavers from the student section as the Beavers again beat Colorado College at a 4-1 clip and even got myself a game puck from one of the CC coaches. It was a nice parting gift as the tigers retreated with their tails between their legs. After the game I took my first car ride on a frozen lake with Dan Perry in celebration.

It was a very relaxed weekend for me with a short 4 hour shift today. Next weekend I'm excited to head home to watch more college hockey with the Beavers and the Gophers. Now I still don't know who I'll cheer for it will be tough.


Yukon your always right behind me......... I love you bud.



1 comment:

  1. we are so excited to see you!! Drive safe and STAY!!!OFF!!!THE ICE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete