Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekend hockey update

So tonight was the return of the Fighting Amish hockey club. And with our usual goaltender on a vacation in the sunny San Diego I was forced to return between the posts after my 4 year hiatus. Now that wouldn't seem like that big of a deal however I left my gear at home and the gear of our usual goaltender in the third floor of an apartment with no possible way of reaching them I was forced to wear the ever gracious rec sports equipment. It was almost like the pads you used to use for street hockey and they were about 4 inches too small so it was quite a feat.


The hockey club continues to improve playing close games all season and when we have more than 2 spare guys we could run the league. Now it is off to study for my one class tomorrow then work then the Beaver hockey games as they host Colorado College....... Lets Go Beavers.




No comments:

Post a Comment